Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fountain Angels and a National Championship

     The Noles won the final BCS championship game and I went to Tallahassee to watch the game.  Excited to go out and see how crazy the town would be Tracy and I went out for a quick walk and check out Tennessee Street.  Boy was it a cold walk.  Everyone was outside celebrating despite it being 22 degrees outside.  I made I quick walk down Tennessee street, got some chicken fingers and decided it was too cold and walked back home.

     Since the temperatures were so low, I thought I should check and see if any icicles had formed on any of the fountains around campus.  Seeing this my sophomore year in school was really a beauty, but alas, I didn't have my camera or a smartphone with a camera and was forced to just make memories.  This time around I was able to capture some really impressive pictures of the frozen fountains.

Click read more to load more photos.








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. For Tallahassee, yes I am! Little accumulation of snow if any. Mostly early Wednesday morning. Largest threat will be from freezing rain in my opinion. It could knock out power and will definitely make driving hazardous!

      Delete